SUBJECT OF THE REGULATIONS
- The Regulations apply to the Venetian House Aparthotel and to all Guests staying in it.
- These regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and staying on the premises of the Aparthotel and is an integral part of the contract, the conclusion of which takes place by making a reservation, paying the entire amount for the stay or by signing the registration card. By performing the above-mentioned action, the Guest confirms that he has read and fully accepts the terms of the regulations and undertakes to comply with them.
- The Aparthotel day begins from 3pm. on the day of check-in to 11a.m. the next day.
- After prior arrangement with the reception desk, it is possible to check in before the beginning of the day or later check out. Reception desk will consider request subject to room availability, additional charges may apply.
- The basis for the reception of the Guest is to show the reception employee an identity document with a photo and sign the registration card.
- The Aparthotel may refuse to accept a Guest who, during a previous stay, has grossly violated the rules by causing damage to the property of the property or the Guests, or harm to the person of the Guests, employees or other persons staying in the property, or otherwise disrupted the stay of the Guests or the functioning of the property.
- The request to extend the stay should be reported at the reception desk by 11a.m. on the day on which the deadline for renting the room expires. Extending the stay is possible in accordance with the current room availability and the applicable price list.
- If the reception desk isn’t informed about the intention to extend the stay in accordance with point 3, and will remain in the room or leaving things in the room is treated as an extension of the stay by the Guest.
- The Aparthotel may refuse to accept a Guest who is under the influence of alcohol.
- Visitors not being Guests, may remain in the room between 7a.m. and 10p.m.
- The Aparthotel doesn’t accept animals.
- The liability of the Aparthotel for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value is limited. In the event of a loss of or damage to the items specified above, the compensation shall not exceed the amount determined in compliance with the Regulation by the Minister of Justice of 24 July 1998 concerning the limitation of liability of persons who run hotels or similar establishments for profit (Dz.U. of 1998, No. 117, item 758, as amended).
- Valuables should be deposited in a safe located in the Guest’s room, the safe should be properly locked in accordance with the instructions for its use. Other valuables may be deposited at the reception, provided that you wish to do so in advance. The Aparthotel has the right to refuse to accept items for deposit if they pose a threat to safety, their dimensions exceed the storage capacity or their value is too high in relation to the facility’s standard.
- The Guest should notify the reception immediately after discovering the damage.
- If the staff doesn’t react appropriately to explain or solve possible problems, thus causing serious disruptions to our Guests’ stay in the facility, it is possible to negotiate a discount or refund of the amount paid for our services. The liability of the Aparthotel will be limited to the value of the total booking cost.
- The Aparthotel is not responsible for interruptions in the provision of the Service resulting from failures or malfunctions of ICT systems beyond the influence of the Aparthotel’s service.
- The Guest is financially responsible for any damage and destruction of equipment and devices in the rented room and on the premises of the Aparthotel caused by his/her visitors. The above also means that if Aparthotel linen, bedding, carpets and / or floors, walls and wallpapers are damaged or soiled above average – resulting from their normal use, as a result of the actions of the Guest or other persons with whom the Guest has made the room available, then the Guest may be charged with the costs of cleaning, repair, purchase of new equipment or other method of restoring the property to its previous state. In the event of damage, a fee will be charged in accordance with the valuation of the damage along with the costs of its removal.
- Guest should inform the reception desk about any fault and defect immediately.
- In the event of a gross violation of the regulations by the Guest, the Aparthotel reserves the right to refuse to continue providing services. The Guest will be asked to pay for the stay and any damage and immediately leave the facility without the possibility of reimbursement of costs resulting from the shortening of the stay.
- The Aparthotel reserves the right to charge the Guest’s payment card for any damages that will be disclosed after his/her departure.
- The behavior of Guests and people using the services of the facility shouldn’t disturb the peaceful stay of other Guests. The Aparthotel may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule.
- The entire facility is non-smoking. In the event of breaking the ban, a fee for room dearomatization in the amount of PLN 500 will be imposed on the Guests.
- Possession and use of drugs prohibited by law is strictly forbidden on the premises of the facility. In the event of a violation of this prohibition, this fact will be reported to the Police, and the Guest will have to immediately leave the facility without the right to reimbursement of costs resulting from the shortening of the stay at the Aparthotel.
- The mandatory curfew is from 10p.m. to 7a.m. Guests are asked to behave in such a way as not to disturb other Guests in any way. In the event of a breach of this rule, the facility is entitled to call the Security or immediately stop providing accommodation services.
- Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use open fire or own electrical devices in the room, eg candles, heaters, irons. The exceptions are personal hygiene devices such as a shaver or an electric toothbrush.
- It is not allowed to store any dangerous items in the rooms, i.e. weapons, ammunition, flammable materials, illuminating materials, etc.
- Upon check-out, all issued cards and standard room keys must be returned to the reception desk. In the case of losing the card opening the room, the fee is 20 PLN per card. If a standard key is lost, a fee of 200 PLN will apply for the key.
- For safety reasons, the Guest leaving the room should always close the window, remove the room card from the power switch, close the taps and close the door.
- Children under 12 years old should be on the premises under the constant supervision of their legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially responsible for any damage caused by children.
- It is forbidden to organize parties and parties in the facility, including stag parties and hen parties. In the event of non-compliance with this rule, a contractual penalty will be charged in the amount adequate to the losses incurred by the Aparthotel and by other Guests staying at the facility at the same time.
LOST AND FOUND ITEMS
- Personal belongings left in the room by the departing Guest will be sent back at the written request and the Guest’s expense to the indicated address.
- If the Guest will not contact property and will not send instructions regarding the return of the items left behind, the Aparthotel will store the items for one month, and after this period they will be disposed of.
- The Aparthotel doesn’t store food and medical products, nor does it store used underwear.
Non-refundable offer – In the event of cancellation or no-show, the Guest won’t receive a refund or compensation for a paid but unused booking. The terms of the non-refundable offer also exclude the possibility of changing the originally agreed date. Guest is obliged to pay for the entire booking within 1 hour of its making. If there will be no payment, the reservation will be canceled.
Standard offer –The Guest has the right to cancel the booking up to 7 days before arrival. The Guest won’t pay for the reservation when it is made, but may be asked for a payment guarantee. The Aparthotel in a separate e-mail will send the Guest a link with a request for a credit card details. However, the total payment for the reservation will be charged 7 days before the planned arrival at the property. If the booking period is less than 7 days prior to arrival, then the booking is considered a non- refundable offer. In the event of cancellation of the reservation after the deadline or failure to show up at the facility, the Guest won’t receive a refund or compensation for a paid but unused reservation.
- For reservations of 8 people or more, or 3 rooms and more, different booking conditions may apply. The Aparthotel individually agrees with the Guest on separate conditions for group bookings, taking into account the number of Guests, number of rooms, booking date, length of stay and the nature of the group.
- For the sake of comfort and providing conditions for relaxation for our Guests, we do not accept reservations of a party nature, especially stag parties and hen parties.
- In the case of organized groups (8 people or 3 rooms and more), Guests will be asked to pay a deposit of PLN 400 per room upon check-in. The deposit will be refunded after check-out and room inspection.
The Aparthotel won’t make exceptions to the cancellation policy due to personal circumstances of the Guest or force majeure. Personal circumstances include illness, changes in travel plans, travel delays, and any other reasons related to the clients personal circumstances which results in them not being able to fulfill the booking with Venetian House, with the exception of serious illness, serious injury or the death of the client. Force majeure includes war, strikes, natural catastrophes and any other events considered ‘acts of God.’
The Aparthotel reserves the right to change the room booked for another room in Kraków of equal or higher standard, should the original property not be available for any reason. If the room is replaced for an room of lower standard, then the difference in cost of renting the original and substitute room will be refunded.
The Aparthotel accepts the following payment methods for the services provided:
- Cash – payment directly at the reception desk
- By bank transfer to the bank account of Hamilton Group Robert Watkins:
a) For transfers in PLN, account number: 50 1090 1665 0000 0001 3181 4457
b) For transfers in the EU, account number: PL50 1090 1665 0000 0001 3181 4457
c) SWIFT: WBKPPLPP (Santander Bank Polska S.A.)
- By electronic means of payment: Tpay, Elavon
- Personal data provided during the Booking and Check-in process – are protected and processed in accordance with applicable law. The administrator of personal data is Hamilton Group Robert Watkins, ul. Cybulskiego 2, 31-117 Kraków, NIP: 676 229 05 25. The processing of personal data takes place on the terms provided for in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000 ).
- Guests’ personal data will be processed for the purposes of making a reservation, providing services, as well as for the purposes of marketing, information and communication with the Aparthotel staff.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to use the Aparthotel’s services. The following data is processed and stored: name and surname, address, e-mail, telephone number, payment card number, bank account number.
- Guests of the Aparthotel have the right to access their data, receive a copy of it, rectify data, delete data, limit data processing, transfer data, object to the supervisory authority if the data is used contrary to its intended use or the Aparthotel violates their security. To exercise their rights, the Guest may contact the Data Administrator by sending correspondence to the following address: [email protected]